Microsoft Teams allows you to set up video conferences with anyone remotely. Follow the steps below to install it on your desktop.
- Open login.microsoftonline.com in your browser and sign in to your account.
- Click on the top-left icon as displayed below.
- Select Teams.
- Click on Applications to start your download.
- Once installed, open the Microsoft Teams application.
- Enter your login details.
- In Calendar, you can find the meetings that you have created, or to which you have been invited, as well as the option to start a new meeting.
- To start or join a team, click on the top-right button.